Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lugano!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry It's been decades since my last post.  It was pretty difficult to get internet in Assisi so I decided to make this more of a "post trip blog."

I left you in Zurich.  Next came Lugano!

Wow it was gorgeous!!


This beautiful lake town is in the Ticino, or italian speaking part of Switzerland.  Fun fact:  George Clooney lives one lake over, on Lake Como!!  Every single time my mother and I saw a nice car drive by, we wondered if it was him!

We spent our one day walking around, eating, and attending a beautiful mass at Santa Maria Degli Angeli.  Inside the church is a famous fresco by Bernardino Luini.

the crucifixion


Here are some more pictures from our lovely day in Lugano!





Next up, Milano!!

Ciao,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment